Saturday, July 3, 2010

an advent

upcoming moments I'm excited about, in order of chronology and not greatness:

  • the fourth of July, picnics and classic New Braunfels fireworks
  • celebrating Meghan on her birthday
  • celebrating our friends at RCA with their very own party
  • singing with Janie on the sidewalk for First Friday
  • watching Molly and Brent tie the knot
  • visiting my sister and her beautiful family in Florida
  • trip to Boston (and finding boat shoes to accent my crisp white button down and Wayfarers)

It has truly been a "summer of action."  I am loving every second of spending time with new buddies and dear old friends.  Living the way I (and many others) have been, seizing the opportunity to turn ordinary days into forever memories -- it's contagious and addictive!  Here's hoping that the action continues, long after the leaves have fallen from the tree outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment