Tuesday, May 11, 2010

beating down the summer blockbuster

Have I ever told you how important my job is?  Just the other day I was ordered to come up with four movies to add to a summer movie list for Victor, Carrie, and myself.  There's a lot of pressure to deliver...it's a real wonder I don't have ulcers.  I decided to leave Meryl (perfection or not) out of this lineup as she has a list I've made just for her (see my earlier post "meryl-y meryl-y meryl-y').

These are in no particular order of goodness or quality, but if you haven't seen one of these films, please make it a priority!  It's guaranteed to be a better decision than spending $20 at the theater on Ironman 2.


2 comments:

  1. We need one more movie. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I...think we need to talk. We requested FOUR movies. And have you gotten the memo about putting a cover letter on all your TPS reports?

    ReplyDelete